May 2014

29
Bad day. I lost my iPod cord and Cat ran away. Good news is that my house won’t smell like pee anymore.

26
Major bonding day with Cat. I put on gloves, scared it out from underneath my bed, snatched it once I had it cornered in my bookshelf, petted it for a long time, and half-forced it to eat pancakes.

24
I bought a cat. I’m not really sure what I was thinking, but it’s so cute!

23
We had our second presentation – it went really well – even better than the first one. Now we only have one left!

21
The health team did their first stomp-out malaria presentation! They were awesome. At the end, we presented six soccer balls to the school and the kids played two games.

17
Karamily party + Sebaz – Powers!

11
I read books 5-7 of Harry Potter like my life depended on it. I finished today. *SPOILER ALERT* I cried when Dumbledore died and sighed with relief when it was all over. So. Good. I can’t stop thinking about it.

10

We had our last practice with the health team – we ran through the presentation twice, and it seems like everything is coming together nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment