June 2014

22
Today we had our end of the year party for girls’ club – so much fun! The girls made spaghetti, I bought them pop, we invited all the moms, and we had a little ceremony. After the eating/ceremony, we had a dance party. It started raining, but nobody cared – we danced for over an hour! Then we watched a movie and I walked to Farendé to watch the World Cup match between the States and Portugal. It was such a good game – we almost pulled out a win.

14
Julie’s going-away party! =/ I can’t believe she’s leaving!!!

10
Today we had our end of the year party for environmental club – meal, dancing and games. Whoop.

8
Today we had an ECO-Action meeting in Datcha – it’s our last meeting before we all come down for camp. Everything seems like it’s in place. I’m getting excited!

3
COS conference started! Everyone I came to Togo with came down to Lomé for the next three days. We’re staying in a hotel with air conditioning and hot water… fancy!

2

Closed my grant and turned in my bike… COS is getting closer and closer… I don’t know if I’m ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment