February 2014

22
First day of PDM (project design management) at Pagala with the new stage

21
Matt and I had a meeting in Datcha with AVPE for Camp Eco-Action. I was planning my COS trip and wanted to go to India – I was looking at flights and saw that it was really cheap to fly to Dubai from Accra – then realized from talking to Matt that Dubai is not in India. :)

17
Watched my host mom make oil out of palm nuts

16
Watched The Great Debaters with my girls club – we’re talking about self confidence and the importance of education

14
Sent in all the final forms for our well grant

13
Valentine’s dinner at Alicia’s with Michael – Italian pasta n French wine

7
Shawn’s birthday party at Shea’s

4
Superbowl party at the Shanks

2

Joshua’s birthday party in Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment