February 2013


I slacked off during February, so you guys are gonna get the paragraph version J

 

Early February I got back from Dapaong – loved it. Continued with the computer classes and environmental club. Computer classes are starting to get really busy – I now teach them 3-4 times every week, and we’re getting into Microsoft Word, etc. Definitely some tricky vocabulary involved now… “Click on the insert tab to choose which graph you would like to use; you can format it with a right click; in charts you can insert functions…” it’s definitely taking my French to the next level.

 

Environmental club is getting more fun – the kids are all good friends now. Our tree pepinaire is doing well – it think most of them have sprouted.

 

Paul, my boss, came for a visit and we talked about a bunch of projects to work on. I think soon we are going to get going on a grain storage project.

 

At the end of the month I had a training in Pagala. It was really good to see other volunteers again. My host mom went with me as one of my work partners – we learned about canning/jarring, animal husbandry, behavior change, funding, monitoring and evaluation, cookstoves, etc. It was really busy, but really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment